Welcome to the Human Resources Certification Program! After completing this program, you will be able to apply for certification with organizations such as The Human Resources Certification Institute (R) and receive the following certifications:
- aPHR – designed for professionals who are just beginning their Human Resources career journey,
- PHR certification – a great way to establish yourself in the Human Resources field and
- SPHR certification – the one that solidifies your credibility as an Human Resources leader.
A certification distinguishes you as a expert in the HR field, with proven levels of skills and knowledge, and the competence necessary to mitigate risks and drive business results.
The program is aligned with the HRBoK – A Guide to the Human Resource Body of Knowledge developed by theabove-mentioned certification institute (author Sandra Reed) and includes a number of 20 sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
These 20 sections are covering the following knowledge areas:
- Human Resources Core Concepts,
- Business Management and Strategy,
- Workforce Planning and Employment,
- Human Resource Development,
- Compensation and Benefits,
- Employee and Labor Relations, and
- Risk Management.
To become certified, you must meet strict professional experience and educational requirements before taking the exam. To remain certified, you must stay current in the HR profession and recertify every three years.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
What Will You Learn?
- Human Resources Core Concepts
- Business Management and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Employment
- Human Resource Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Risk Management
What is ROBOTICS | Robotics Explained | Robotics Technology | What are Robots00:00